– Manage bookkeeping up to full financial statements.
– Drive financial planning.
– Conduct on a regular basis bank reconciliations.
– Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
– Manage internal payments.
– Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports (monthly P&L and balance sheet preparation, quarterly and annual financial statement review/audit, etc).
– Supervise payroll preparation, VAT submissions, taxes, and payments.
– Analyze financial data.
– Evaluate and manage financial risks.
– Control and optimize costs.
– At least 2 years of experience as a Financial Controller / Accountant or similar role.
– Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or similar.
– Fluency in Russian and English.
– Outstanding knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
– Experience with creating financial statements and general ledgers.
– Good understanding of accounting software.
– Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
– Team player.
– Good communication skills.