· Manage the finance teams to implement and deliver weekly and month-end reporting in a timely fashion, to allow the business units to achieve their objectives of profitability and expense control
· Together with the Business Managers, define KPIs to monitor activity and take corrective actions
· Guarantee accountability and challenge performance versus Budget and Forecast
· Ensure consistent reporting across all Group entities
· Mentor and coach direct line reports
We are looking for a commercially focussed Finance Controller, “hands on”, detail- and results-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks against deadlines.
The candidate shall provide strong experience offering business support at a senior level, understands customer strategies and how to improve profits and possesses and demonstrates strong leadership qualities.
Demonstrated success in assessing process requirements, process development implementation and maintenance, will be a plus. Digital-first is the right approach